Thoughts, Rants, Raves, and Drama.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I am so out of it. I wish that I could go back to sleep and snooze for another couple of hours. But since I’m already halfway awake, I might as well make the most of it.
Dealt with a traffic ticket yesterday. It’s a freaking chump charge. It’s just a way of some slack Atlanta suburb to make a fist of dollars. You all know that they make it as hard as possible to defend so that you’ll just give up and pay the fine. Sometimes it's just not worth. Unlike like most jurisdictions, at least this one will let you know what your rights are under the United States Consitiution. Since the hit on the DL won’t hurt me as far as points go, what the hell? I just hate having to go through all the trouble. Oh well.

I saw this hot dog commercial the other day. It summed up how I feel about reality shows and why I don’t watch or understand them. I have to deal with reality everyday. Why in the hell would I watch it on television? I grew out of so called "reality television" after the second season of "The Real World" was over. I even grew out of having to see Jerry Springer every day. There is such a thing as being too real.


The Pook is still having a hard time in regard to her diabetes and all the meds that she has to take. I think, with the proper medical advice, that she will be able to adjust somewhat.
I don’t have a medical degree nor am I a diabetes expert. If I could wave a magic wand to make her 100% better, I would. But I can’t. Like I said, life does have a tendency for being too real.