Thoughts, Rants, Raves, and Drama.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Yes, I know that I am frying bigger fish on my plate these days: The Pook’s illness, money, my sanity, and my chronic sinusitis. However, there is something else that is sticking in my craw.
I haven’t heard from my friend, Liz, in over a week. Keep getting her voicemail. It’s very unlike her not to call me back or not to answer her phone. I don’t know if she’s super busy. Or if she’s having problems with her cell phone. Or if she has something else major going on. Or if she’s sick or dead. Or if I did or said something to piss her off. To my knowledge, I haven’t did or said anything to piss her off. If I did, I’m truly clueless as to what it could be. You’d figure I get a phone call or E-mail in the "Dear John" variety if that was the case. Hey, everyone else seems to feel free to call me out, sometimes on the daily. I wouldn’t see why she would if that were the case. As much as we abhor confrontation and that reality stuff at times, a person would like to know where he stands.
At any rate, I hope that she is all right and that I hear from her soon.
That’s it. Back to your regularly scheduled program.