Thoughts, Rants, Raves, and Drama.

Friday, November 04, 2005



What a scary world, huh? Looking at all these riots in other countries regarding President Dubya's policies, I wonder if the people who voted for him regret it now. Probably not.

Now we got Sam Alito Jr. up to bat for the vacant Supreme Court spot. Sorry, but I want a judge who will lean on the side of the Constitution, not some political ideology. As far as Harrriet Meyers goes, I was mixed. On one hand, she was one of Dubya's friends: Not a good qualification to be judge. On the other hand, she wasn't a butt pirate of the right, which is why they dissed her. Maybe she wouldn't have been a bad choice. A conservative judge? More proof that this county is going to the shit.

Why is Sarah Silverman not a big star? She should be. She's had a few problems with not being PC at times. In the few times I've seen her, I think she's been very funny. She's one of the few female stand up comic that has made me laugh. She has a new movie coming out called Jesus Is Magic and working on a show called The Sarah Silverman Project. I've been dying to get a piece of her stand up. It's on! Woo hoo!