Thoughts, Rants, Raves, and Drama.

Friday, March 17, 2006


So while I was in the Midwest recently with the Pook, I grabbed a copy of the April 2006 issue of Vanity Fair. On the cover. Teri Hatcher from the show Desperate Housewives. Interesting article. I guess the part that was most disturbing was when she was talking about when she was sexually molested by her uncle for years. Years later, Teri finds out that this piece of crap did this is over 30 children. One of them got to the point to she put a pistol to her head and pulled the trigger. I'm sorry, but I can't imagine what goes through the mind of anyone who is sexually attracted to a child. Not that hearing this is anything new: I'm a psychology major. I accept the fact that there is evil in this world, but people like that should die a slow painfully death. I can't tell you what compelled me to buy that issue.

Now that I think about it, I do. The Pook bust my balls on the regular for not finding women 40 and over attractive. Well, actually, I do. Has any seen Annette Benning? She's pretty hot. Teri Hatcher is hot. I think that she looks a hell of a lot better now than when she was doing that Superman show. Now that I ponder it, all the women on Desperate Housewives are pretty hot. Cross, Huffman, Eva, Sheridan, and Hatcher have a way about them. So there ya go.

One more thing: If there is anyone who works for the big wigs at the Jack In the Box fast food chain, I have one question: Why aren't you guys in Atlanta? The nearest Jack In the Box is in freakin' Spartanburg, South Carolina! I've been addicted to Jumbo Jack ever since I lived in Reno. I shouln't have to drive 250 miles to get one. Yes, I know gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins, but if I had one in Atlanta, I'd down a $20 bill and demanded several Jumbo Jacks. ASAP bee-youtch. Then again, I can't complain too much. Atlanta finally got Fatburger. Yum-my!