Thoughts, Rants, Raves, and Drama.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Well, the car that I’m borrowed while waiting for my car to get fixed just crapped out. I wouldn’t even bother with having a car if I didn’t have to. Except that this is Atlanta, ladies and gentlemen. You have to have a car. The bus systems for the metro Atlanta area are a joke, which leave you in a bad position after 1 am or if you have to get to work on Sunday. At least I still have some access to wheels. Sigh. I’m going to take about something else now.


The Republican National Convention is taking place in New York City now. The Democratic senator from my home state, "Zig Zag" Zell Miller is on the mike tonight.
Zell is a freaking joke. If he’s going to kiss Dubya’s backside, why doesn’t he just switch sides and be done with it? If any of you have read my old webpage, you know that I think that President Dubya and the Republicans are a joke. I would have more respect if the GOP would have a motto like, "The GOP: I’ve Got Mine! Screw You!!" Don’t get it twisted. I don’t think that the Democrats are anything to write home about, either. Both of the major political parties suck. I just think that the Dems shove it up America’s asspipe with a little less force. Anyway, it’s all one big circle jerk before it’s on and popping in November.
Sigh. I’m beat and need of an adult beverage. That’s all for now.