Thoughts, Rants, Raves, and Drama.

Monday, September 06, 2004



Just finished up reading this book on my holiday. It's written by a young woman named Abigail Vona called Bad Girl: Confessions of a Teenage Delinquent. It's the true story of a troubled teen that gets lock down in a Tennessee boot camp for a year. Anyone that knows me knows that I dig nonfiction. I think that reality and real life tales of people crawling back to the light from the depths of hell is more interesting than any novel that you can make up. Pretty gusty to write about the lowest and most embarassing points in your life. Then again, it may help other get from the depths of hell. Also, you can check out her website, Abigail Vona's website. Have fun reading!
Went to the grocery store with my wife, The Pook, on Saturday. I always find it amazing the stuff you can find at the grocery store. When we stopped by the cereal aisle, I saw this cereal called Good Friends. They had pictures of couples smiling. I'm sorry, but why would anyone whant to buy breakfast cereal with people smiling on it? There should not be ANYONE smiling on a box of cereal unless it's a child, a cartoon figure, or someone that has just one an Olympic gold medal, okay? There should be a middle age guy on the box that hasn't shaven in four days in his boxers, a whitetop, and blood shot eyes. Wouldn't that be more appropriate for an adult's breakfast cereal? C'mon, who is really that freaking chipper in the morning?
There's this new cell phone service commerical that's out with Kayne West and Atlanta's own, Ludacris. It brought a smile to my face when mentioned my old neighborhood of Adamsville. Woo hoo! Yeah, I know it sounds silly, but hey, you take them where you can get them.