Thoughts, Rants, Raves, and Drama.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Mick Jagger taught me that war is just a shot away and love is just a kissaway. I don't if it things are that simple. I wish they were. I'm jus ttired and didn't sleep very well. I just wish love was simple and not complicated.

Still watching this thing with Hurricane Ivan. It's going to hit Atlanta and we're going to get rain in buckets and droves. My employer has been in the spotlight. Seems like lots of people in Florida have been getting into fistfights in my employer's locations there for plywood and generators. I can't judge. I've never lived in hurricane country. Georgia only gets tornadoes every now and then. I didn't even feel the one earthquake when I was living in Reno. I know that trying to remain calm is the key. That, and being prepared. I personally can't see how they can live out there when you know that the fury of God via wind and rain will eventually take a shot at your living quarters. It may take me 6 hours to drive to the nearest beach in Savannah, but at least I'm safe. If nothing else, the obessive news coverage of the hurricane keeps us from hearing about that doofus that currently resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Yeah, I called President Dubya a doofus. Kiss my ass if you don't like it.


Ann Coulter always intrigues me. Yes, the woman is a dumb Connecticut blonde. Believe me I know them. I've dated one. I've read Slander, Treason,and her columns. This woman either build these ridiculous straw man fallacies with inaccurate statements. That or she engages in the beat and trite ad hominem attacks. The only reasons the neocons dig her is that she's a blond woman with a short skirt. Whoop. De. Do. Now she's dropping How To Speak Like A Liberal (If You Must) pretty soon. Help us all. Don'tget it twisted. I don't mind if you disagree with me politically (by the way, I consider myself libertarian), but at least have some sort of logical arugment. If you can't make logical arguments, at least be an entertaining conservative. For example, I don't agree with most of Michael Savage's beliefs, but at least he can make a cogent argument. I don't agree with most of Neal Boortz has to say either, but at least he's logical AND entertaining. Ann Coulter is none of that. She just says that "liberals" stink and that's what she has to work on. Nothing factual to back up her claims. She's like a kid in a schoolyard. Or that ditszy blonde in high school. It's always the one that the jocks want to hump over a chair in gym class, but hearing her mindless yammering isn't worth it. Anyway, I'll bomb on her book when it comes out. Should be interesting.


In an unreleated topic, fuck you, Elizabeth.

That's it. Have a nice evening, Atlanta.